These “Ah-huh!” moments.
Out of the innumerable life hacks out there, we selected 20 very simple yet extremely helpful hacks that you should know. Go on. Read and learn.
1. Do you love getting loyalty cards or gift cards but keeps on losing them?
The technique to never lose one of your cards and have them handy is here:
– Punch a hole on one corner of your gift card.
– Do it on all of your club/loyalty cards.
– Stack them together using a key ring. You can stack together frequently used cards for easy access.
– Use a staple remover to open up the key rings. It helps you to slide easily anything you want onto your key rings. It also avoids getting your fingernails cracked or prevents finger injury.
2. Are you looking for something small, like your earrings or a little pin?
– You can use a magnet to find those made of metal or…
– Simply put a stocking over a vacuum to find it.
– It also covers more space and finds your missing items in two ticks.
3. Lots of paperclips or binder clips but you’re not really using them?
– Use paper clips to hold and organize the cables cluttering your desk.
4. Don’t throw away your bread clips.
– If you think they’re just for your bread packaging, then you’re wrong.
– You can use the bread clips to label the cables and cords on your working station.
– It avoids unplugging the wrong device.
5. Use the can opener to open clamshell packaging.
– Yes, especially those heavy-duty clamshell plastic packaging.
6. Two coins to open your chips.
– Sometimes your fingers slips while opening chips or plastic food packaging.
– To do: just hold two coins.
7. To remove nail polish or paint on your hardwood floor.
– Drop some nail polish remover on your paper towel.
– Scrub onto the paint and it will just come right off.
– It also doesn’t ruin the hardwood floor.
8. For long-lasting nail polish.
– Rub nail polish remover on your nails, even unpolished nails, before applying your favourite nail polish.
– This helps to take out dirt and any residue, for your nail polish to last longer.
– To dry it out faster, you may put your newly-polished fingers under running cold water.
9. To maximize your leftover perfume.
– Pour it onto an unscented lotion and mix it up.
– Apply and enjoy your perfume scent longer.
10. For static-y hair.
– Cut a dryer sheet in half.
– Put it on the bristles of your brush.
– Brush your hair without the static. It also cleans your hair and makes it smell fresh.
11. Turn your scarf into a vest.
– Take the long ends and fold it in half.
– Hold the two ends together and tie a knot with it.
– Open it up and you have your new vest.
12. Your shirt shrunk after the laundry?
– Pour water in a bowl.
– Put in some drops of hair conditioner.
– Wash your shirt in it and straighten it up.
13. Something got in your eye?
– Dunk your face in a bowl of water with your eyes wide open.
– It will come right out.
14. Needs to brush something off the floor but no dustpan anywhere?
– Get a paper plate then rip it in half.
– It acts as a dustpan and you can throw it away when you’re done.
15. Did you send a message to the wrong person?
– You can stop it from going through by turning on your phone’s airplane mode.
– Right away!
16. How to cut a watermelon easier.
– Cut the watermelon in half.
– Place half of it on a plate or cutting board. It must be big enough for the watermelon to fit.
– Start cutting it in vertical strips (from the top, four times, and then chop off the edges).
– Now twist the plate then cut again, vertically, 3 or 4 more times, depending on how big you want the watermelon to be.
– It’s perfect for gatherings because it’s not messy. Just grab it and go.
17. Eating cupcake with heavy frosting.
– You may find it difficult, so here’s a way to enjoy it better.
– Cut it in half and make a little sandwich with it. Sweet!
18. Popsicle mess solution.
– Use a cupcake paper or any clean paper accessible.
– Slice a small part in the middle.
– Insert the popsicle stick in there and push it up.
– It should catch the drippings of your popsicle and avoid messy hands.
19. Does the straw in your canned drink keep rising?
– Insert the straw on the hole in the tab.
-It should hold it in place.
20. Cut potatoes faster.
– Use apple cutter to cut potatoes into fries shape.
– Then cut the remaining center piece in half.
Now, share your thoughts.